Wellness and Self-Care Planner
Wellness and Self-Care Planner
Are you tired of feeling like your needs come dead last to everyone - including yourself?
I hear you, Mama. You pour and pour and pour for everyone else, even though your cup feels beyond empty.
You're there for your little one when they have a meltdown again because it's past their bedtime and their favorite green cup is dirty in the dishwasher. Their blue cup that is otherwise exactly the same just won't do - they have the green one or they will never sleep again!
You're there for your family every single day, even though sometimes you feel completely invisible in spite of holding it all together.
You're so tired of putting yourself last, but you don't even know what to do about it.
I hear you, loud and clear.
And that's why I created this wellness and self-care planner.
Finally make time for yourself, mind, body, and spirit with your new wellness and self-care planner.
This planner will help you:
- Celebrate yourself and your accomplishments, even if you feel like no one else has noticed
- Finally take time for gratitude (and reap the benefits of a gratitude practice!)
- Reflect on what brings you joy so you can do more of it
- Plan self-care time and track your progress so you stay accountable
- Track your moods/triggers and reflect on your coping strategies so you can have more good days
- Notice the good in every single day
There are 26 printable pages including:
- Binder cover page
- My year in color mood tracker
- Self-care planner for mental, emotional, and spiritual health (2 pages)
- All about me (celebrating yourself and your accomplishments)
- Emotional days
- Good days
- Coping strategies
- Daily affirmations
- One day at a time weekly planner (2 page spread for the week)
- One day at a time daily planner (7 pages)
- Knowing myself
- Sparking joy
- Notes & reflections
- Me time ideas and tracker
- Goals planner (organized by area of life)
- Mood wheel
- Journal page
The planner is sized for US letter, but can be printed at scale and trimmed down for other planner systems. Please see the final image for a printing cheatsheet!
The colors are bright and cheerful without overwhelming the page or using all of your printer ink.
For best results, I recommend printing on premium 32 lb paper. For a side by side comparison of several papers in use, please see this blog post on the best paper for planner printables.
I am proud to offer a satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with your planner, simply respond to your purchase confirmation email within 14 days of purchase to request a refund. I am also happy to help if you encounter any problems with your files or have questions. Just reply to your receipt to get in touch.
If you do not see your order confirmation within 10 minutes or so, please check your bulk or promotions folder. Please email me at natasha(at)natashalh(dot)com with any problems and I will help you promptly.
This planner is for personal use only. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to others.