Are you worn out from trying to keep your preschooler busy at home all day long?
Do you want to keep your little one busy and learning (and out of your hair for a few minutes...) without spending a gazillion hours setting up some complicated Pinterest activity?
Introducing the Homeschool Preschool Mega Bundle
Keep your child busy & learning for hours with 280+ pages for one very low price.
This bundle empowers you to teach your child their abc's, numbers, shapes, and so much more (and have fun doing it) without complicated prep work, a degree in early childhood education, or expensive specialty materials.
- Shape recognition, tracing, and drawing
- Line tracing and pattern recognition & completion
- Alphabet coloring
- Number coloring
- Alphabet tracing
- Number tracing
- Number building puzzles 1-5 and 1-10
- Counting clip cards numbers 1-12
- Count & graph numbers 1-5 and 1-10
Try this preschool learning bundle risk-free thanks to my satisfaction guarantee. Even though this is a digital product, I am proud to offer full refunds within 14 days.
The bundle includes 280+ printer-friendly no-prep worksheets that meet your preschooler's developmental needs while keeping them happily busy and entertained.
- No more resorting to YouTube videos because you just don't know what else to do.
- No more endlessly scrolling through Pinterest searching for something new.
- No more wondering if your child is learning the skills they'll need to succeed in school.
- And absolutely no need to buy a zillion special materials or spend 45 minutes setting up an activity your child barely looks twice at.
Skills covered in this bundle include:
- Fine motor control
- Visual discrimination
Learning the alphabet
- Coloring and do a dot abc's pages for every letter of the alphabet
- Letter sounds, including short and long vowels
- Alphabet tracing pages
- Writing the alphabet
Counting to 10
- Coloring pages for numbers 1-10
- Number tracing and writing
- Writing numbers 1-10
- Shape recognition and drawing
- Pattern recognition and completion
- And more!
Vowels include examples with both long and short vowel sounds to help your child learn phonics.
Even better, you'll also get two BONUS printables just for you (because goodness knows you deserve something for yourself):
- A homeschool teacher planner so you can finally stay organized
- A school readiness checklist so you know exactly what skills your child should learn when they're 3 and 4 years old
Many of the pages can be laminated for use again and again. Laminate the tracing pages for repeated use and an easy go-bag activity. You can also slide pages into page protectors in a 3 ring binder for repeated use.
Try the bundle risk free thanks to my satisfaction guarantee. Most people do offer refunds on digital products, but I do. I’m so certain you and your child will love this bundle that you can request a refund within 14 days of purchase. In the unlikely event that you need a refund, please email me by responding to your receipt email and I’ll help you as soon as possible.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical item will be mailed.
There are two ways to access the files: by individual PDF or as a complete package in one .zip file.
You will see your download links after payment and will receive an email within a few minutes with the links for your future reference. If you don't see this email within 10 minutes, be sure to check your promotions or spam folder.
Individual PDF downloads are more convenient on a tablet or phone, but the one-click download for the .zip file is handy if you have an archive tool on your computer. An archive tool comes installed on Mac OS. 7Zip is a free archive tool for Windows that works well. Learn how to unzip any file on any device/operating system. If you have any problems accessing the PDFs, please respond to your receipt email and I'll get you access to the files ASAP.
This bundle is for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the files to others except your students and/or children. You are welcome to use them with paid therapy clients as long as you are not specifically charging to use the worksheets.