Are you looking for fun and engaging ways to teach your child to count?
Do you want your preschooler or kindergartner to pay more attention to detail?
You need these Halloween count and graph worksheets!
This PDF includes 8 different count and graph puzzles: 4 with numbers 1-5 and 4 with numbers 1-10. Half are in color and half are black & white and all puzzles are unique (the b&w are not simply monotone versions of the color printables - they are unique worksheets).
These printables will help your child learn:
- Counting 1-5 and 1-10
- Tracing numbers 1-5 and 1-10
- Visual discrimination
- Attention to detail
- Graphing numbers 1-5 and 1-10 in a bar graph
- Fine motor skills
- Data analysis
- Emotional regulation and persistence
Each of the 8 puzzles has an I-Spy page and a graphing page.
For the youngest learners:
- Have your child use a do a dot marker to mark an image on the I-Spy card then immediately mark a square in the corresponding graphing page. This is how I introduced the pages to my daughter.
- For a greater challenge, have them use a "regular" marker or pencil to each item and place a dot in the corresponding record square as they go. Work with them to count the dots after each image has been marked, then transfer this number to the graph paper. This version works great with laminated pages so the activity is reusable.
Older children can make tally marks or write the number in the record square.
Children can also cover each counted picture with a small manipulative like an eraser or pompom to keep track of which items they've already counted.
The graph can be colored in, covered with manipulatives. or your child can trace the numbers.
I like placing these pages in a binder with page protectors so my daughter can use them again and again. Place the pages so they are facing one another so your child doesn't have to flip back and forth. You can see what I mean in the second image.
This is a digital item and no physical item will be mailed. Even though it is a digital product, I am proud to offer a satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you need a refund, simply reply to your purchase confirmation email within 14 days of purchase. My preschooler loves these and I'm sure yours will, too.
These printables are for personal and single classroom use.