Let's be real for a minute. Life is challenging right now. It's completely understandable if you feel overwhelmed, worn out, and like you just don't know what to do.
- You know that gratitude is incredibly beneficial, but it can be hard to make the time for a regular gratitude practice.
- You know that faith and a strong spiritual practice can help you see your guiding light in difficult times, but it can feel extra hard when times are tough.
Life is stressful, especially now. That's why it's more important than ever before to take time for yourself, practice gratitude, and make time for your exploring and deepening your faith.
This guided devotional gratitude journal can help you:
- Finally make time to nurture your mind and spirit
- Gain resilience and hope as you deepen your faith and connection to the Creator
- Foster gratitude as you focus on life's blessings (instead of worrying about the latest "bad" news)
- Make time for Bible study in a way that feels fresh and relevant
- Stay inspired throughout your day with bonus affirmation posters
The journal has a delightful tropical vibe and the designs are inside safe printer margins.
Your printable journal is packed with 26 pages of goodness including five bonus posters you can use as journal dividers or to decorate your home.
- Cover page
- "This journal belongs to" page
- 16 days of Bible quotations and guided journal prompts
- Lined notes pate
- Checklist page
- Grid dot page for sketches, notes, and doodles
- 5 affirmation posters/planner dividers
See a completely flip through preview in this video: https://youtu.be/oGw4OFC02lM
Questions smart people ask
Are there refunds?
I am proud to offer a satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with your journal, simply respond to your purchase confirmation email within 14 days of purchase to request a refund. I am also happy to help if you encounter any problems with your files or have questions. Just reply to your receipt to get in touch. If you don’t see your receipt, please check your promotions/bulk mail folder or email me directly at natasha(at)natashalh.com.
Will you mail me something?
No, this is a digital item and no physical item will be mailed. You can print it and use it over and over again, as many times as you'd like.
This journal is for personal use only. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to others.