Let's be real for a minute. Life is challenging right now. It's completely understandable if you feel overwhelmed, worn out, and like you just don't know what to do.
It's not your fault. Life is stressful, especially now. But you can find your eye of calm in the storm. It is possible.
If we could hang out and chat, would you say that:
- Are you tired of feeling stressed out and like life is beyond your control?
- Do you long for moments of peace and clarity in your day?
- Do you need to make more time for self-care?
- Do you feel like there's a caffeinated hamster running nonstop on a wheel in your mind?
I hear you. I struggled with insomnia for years and my anxiety kept building until, the day after my daughter's third birthday, I went to the hospital because I literally thought I was dying. Thankfully, my body was fine. I was having a severe panic attack. It as a wakeup call for me. I realized that I had to find a way to quiet my racing mind and get finally get some sleep before my body really did have a problem.
I want you to finally sleep at night (without three doses of melatonin) and stop feeling like you're constantly living on edge. I want you to experience the amazing magic of speaking kindly to yourself, waking up refreshed, and finding joy in your everyday life.
I want you to finally find peace and calm in your own mind and body with the "Calming my Mind" Journal!
This journal will help you:
- Slow down that hamster wheel by getting your thoughts on to paper and out of your mind
- Bring enjoyment back into your everyday life when you complete the included dopamine fast challenges
- Identify your triggers so you can take action before racing thoughts take over your mind
- Make your success tangible with trackers and ratings
- Stop the analysis paralysis with simple routines and reminders
Your printable journal is packed with 25 pages of goodness including two pages of affirmation cards to print and use as part of your daily routine. You can check out a full flip through video here: https://youtu.be/DG7FeajAvPc
- Cover page
- Create your calm corner
- Rituals & routines
- Trigger tracking
- Rating distress
- Declutter plan
- Weekly mini challenges
- Replace negative/limiting beliefs
- Serenity kit
- 30 day sleep hygiene challenge
- Self-compassion journal page
- Learning from mistakes journal page
- Releasing worry journal page
- Worry jar
- Social media fast challenges (2 pages)
- Unplug challenges
- Get moving challenges
- Reduce decision making
- Journal prompts for reflection & self-discover (2 pages)
- Affirmation cards (2 pages)
Questions smart people ask
Are there refunds?
I am proud to offer a satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with your journal, simply respond to your purchase confirmation email within 14 days of purchase to request a refund. I am also happy to help if you encounter any problems with your files or have questions. Just reply to your receipt to get in touch. If you don’t see your receipt, please check your promotions/bulk mail folder or email me directly at natasha(at)natashalh.com.
Will you mail me something?
No, this is a digital item and no physical item will be mailed. You can print it and use it over and over again, as many times as you'd like.
This journal is for personal use only. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to others.