Are you worn out from trying to keep your preschooler busy at home all day long?
Introducing the Homeschool Preschool Mega Bundle
You can teach your child their numbers, shapes, and letters even if you have no literally no spare time and have never taught a preschooler before with this homeschool preschool mega bundle.
- No more wasting all your time on Pinterest trying to find an activity you haven't already done
- No more worksheets that cost a fortune to print because they use all. the. ink.
- No more activities that take longer for you to set up than they take your child to complete
The bundle includes 280+ printer-friendly black and white no-prep worksheets that meet your preschooler's developmental needs while keeping them happily busy and entertained.
Packets in the bundle include:
- Shape recognition, tracing, and drawing (20 pages)
- Line tracing and pattern recognition & completion (27 pages)
- Alphabet coloring (151 pages)
- Number coloring (20 pages)
- Alphabet tracing (32 pages)
- Number tracing (12 pages)
- Number building puzzles 1-5 and 1-10 (4 pages)
- Counting clip cards numbers 1-12 (3 pages)
- Count & graph numbers 1-5 and 1-10 (12 pages)
Try this preschool learning bundle risk-free thanks to my satisfaction guarantee. Even though this is a digital product, I am proud to offer full refunds within 14 days.
Skills covered in this bundle include:
- Fine motor control
- Visual discrimination
Learning the alphabet
- Coloring and do a dot abc's pages for every letter of the alphabet
- Letter sounds, including short and long vowels
- Alphabet tracing pages
- Writing the alphabet
Counting to 10
- Coloring pages for numbers 1-10
- Number tracing and writing
- Writing numbers 1-10
- Shape recognition and drawing
- Pattern recognition and completion
- And more!
Vowels include examples with both long and short vowel sounds to help your child learn phonics.
Even better, you'll also get two BONUS printables just for you (because goodness knows you deserve something for yourself):
- A homeschool teacher planner so you can finally stay organized
- A school readiness checklist so you know exactly what skills your child should learn when they're 3 and 4 years old
Try the bundle risk free thanks to my satisfaction guarantee. Most people do offer refunds on digital products, but I do. I’m so certain you and your child will love this bundle that you can request a refund within 14 days of purchase. In the unlikely event that you need a refund, please email me by responding to your receipt email and I’ll help you as soon as possible.
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical item will be mailed. You will need to use an archive tool to unzip the download file and access your PDFs. Many computers have one installed already. Learn how to unzip any file on any device/operating system. If you have any problems accessing the PDFs, please respond to your receipt email and I'll get you access to the files ASAP.
Many of the pages can be laminated for use again and again. Laminate the tracing pages for repeated use and an easy go-bag activity. You can also slide pages into page protectors in a 3 ring binder for repeated use.
This bundle is for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the files to others except your students and/or children. You are welcome to use them with paid therapy clients as long as you are not specifically charging to use the worksheets.