These Christmas tree outlines and templates are perfect for so many holiday crafts!
Here are a few ideas for ways to use these Christmas tree cut outs to get your creative juices flowing:
- Print them on green cardstock, cut out, and use for garland, ornaments, or gift tags.
- Print onto white paper or cardstock then trace them onto construction paper, glitter cardstock, craft foam, or other materials.
- Trace around a cut out with a chopstick or knife to make ornaments from salt dough, air dry clay, or polymer clay.
- Cut out the center and use the hole as a stencil for painting.
- Use the larger Christmas trees as coloring pages or for preschool crafts like golf ball process art.
- Use the mid-sized Christmas trees as unique cards.
Your PDF file includes 14 pages of Christmas tree patterns including 2" trees, 3", 4", and a variety of styles in full page size. There is also a 10" extra large Christmas tree pattern! Please see the second image for a preview of all the pages.
Because this is a digital item, no physical item will be mailed. These printables are intended for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to sell, alter, or redistribute the files to others.