Are you a someone who has an oil for everything?
Or are you curious about oils, but not exactly sure where to start?
Either way, this planner is for you!
This essential oil planner will help you:
- Understand base, middle, and top notes so you can make amazing smelling, synergistic oil blends.
- Organize your recipes so you never forget an awesome, effective blend again.
- Make notes on what blends work for you and loved ones.
- Discover and record the properties of oils you try.
- Keep track of your oils so you don't run out of favorites again.
The planner also includes four BONUS pages to help you organize your oily business, if that's something you do.
Your planner is packed with 20 pages of goodness:
- Cover page
- Top notes
- Middle notes
- Base notes
- Basic blend formula
- Properties notes (two pages)
- Health and wellness recipes card
- Beauty & body care recipes card
- Household & cleaning recipes card
- Essential oil profile (to record in-depth information for a single oil)
- Special blend recipe card
- Monthly supply check
- Results record
- Must-try 10 ml roller bottle recipes (4 blends to try)
- Sample instruction card
- Biz weekly planner
- Bix notes
- Sample tracker
- Client care profile
See a completely flip through preview in this video: https://youtu.be/oGw4OFC02lM
Questions smart people ask
Are there refunds?
I am proud to offer a satisfaction guarantee. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with your planner, simply respond to your purchase confirmation email within 14 days of purchase to request a refund. I am also happy to help if you encounter any problems with your files or have questions. Just reply to your receipt to get in touch. If you don’t see your receipt, please check your promotions/bulk mail folder or email me directly at natasha(at)natashalh.com.
Will you mail me something?
No, this is a digital item and no physical item will be mailed. You can print it and use it over and over again, as many times as you'd like.
This journal is for personal use only. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to others.